San Jose Plumbing Maintenance
Professional Inspections & Maintenance in Santa Clara County
Royal Plumbing can help keep your plumbing system running smoothly with professional plumbing maintenance in San Jose and Santa Clara County. We have more than 20 years of plumbing experience and the knowledge needed to properly maintain your plumbing system, so you can avoid costly repairs or damage caused by plumbing failure.
Please call us at (408) 869-5998 to schedule plumbing maintenance services.
Why Plumbing Maintenance Matters
Plumbing is a crucial part of every home and business, bringing in clean water and taking out waste. It is the most used system in the house and constant use can result in wear over time. Professional maintenance is important for keeping the plumbing in good condition and offers several benefits.
Maintaining your plumbing system helps to:
- Improve water quality - When pipes begin to rust, corrode, or leak, bacteria, rust particles, and other contaminants can degrade water quality.
- Reduce plumbing emergencies – Usually, problems start off small and get larger with time. Regular inspections and maintenance help find problems in the early stages.
- Conserve water – Reducing leaks helps to conserve water and lower your water bills.
- Maintain sanitary conditions – Proper maintenance can help prevent overflowing drains and other problems that can create a health hazard.
- Prevent water damage from undetected leaks – Hidden plumbing leaks cause huge problems. Leaks are often discovered during maintenance inspections to prevent further water damage.
The cost of maintenance will actually save you money over the years by preventing and discovering problems early. When minor issues are addressed as they crop up, you can avoid larger and more complex repairs. This helps to avoid water damage and the expense of repairs and water damage restoration. In addition, a well-maintained plumbing system can help increase the value of your home.
Plumbing Maintenance Services
San Jose plumbing maintenance from a qualified plumber ensures that your system receives the attention needed for the plumbing to work efficiently. Your plumber will carefully inspect and clean various elements of your plumbing system to ensure reliable performance and reduce the risk of unexpected repairs.
Our plumbing maintenance services include:
- Pipe and drain inspection
- Drain cleaning and flushing
- Cleaning and inspecting faucets
- Water heater inspection and cleaning
- Garbage disposal cleaning and inspection
The services and frequency of maintenance visits can vary, depending on the size of the property and the age of the plumbing system. Your plumber can recommend a maintenance schedule that is best suited to your property’s needs. When the inspection uncovers a problem with the plumbing system, you will be advised of the issue and repair options.
“Extremely knowledgeable and efficient and as if that wasn't enough, they were also very reasonable. I highly recommend Royal Plumbing and will be using them for all my future plumbing need”
“I hired Royal Plumbing to redo the entire plumbing at my house in San Francisco. The work has recently been completed. Over the past few months that I've been working with this team, I've seen nothing but a professional team that delivers high quality.” - Afshin D.
“These people are locally owned and are always responsive when you call with a need. They are very knowledgeable. They have done quite a few different jobs for us. They are very honest and always good about calling to let you know when they will arrive.” - Karen Tran