Plumbing Repairs in San Jose
Licensed & Insured Plumbers for Your Repair in Santa Clara County
Royal Plumbing is fully licensed, insured, and equipped for plumbing repairs in San Jose and Santa Clara County. Our plumbers are skilled at troubleshooting and enjoy challenges. We are adept at meeting new challenges and solving problems for our customers every day. When your plumbing issue is urgent, you can count on us for same-day repair services.
How to Recognize a Plumbing Problem
Since most of your plumbing system is not visible, it can be difficult to know when the system needs attention. While some issues and major leaks are easily noticed, many problems start off small and you may wonder if you need a plumber. Fortunately, there are signs that can indicate that your plumbing needs help.
Symptoms of a plumbing problem may include:
- Staining or signs of water damage – If you notice water stains on walls or ceilings, mold growth, a musty odor in the house, or any other signs of water damage, you likely have a hidden leak.
- Slow or clogged drains – As buildup collects in the drain, the water will begin to drain more slowly until the drain becomes totally blocked. If you have a slow or clogged drain, call for professional drain cleaning.
- Water heater malfunctions – If your water heater isn’t producing hot water, you run out of water too fast, or the water never gets hot enough, the unit needs attention.
- Low water pressure – If you have low water pressure, the problem can have a number of causes, from leaks to clogs in the pipes.
- Leaks – Any leak from a pipe, valve, faucet, or fixture should be repaired as soon as possible. Small leaks can cause water damage and lead to mold growth.
- Unpleasant odors – An unpleasant odor coming from a drain can indicate a clog or problem with the garbage disposal.
When you notice any of these signs or another problem with your plumbing system, don’t wait to call for San Jose plumbing repairs. Plumbing issues never resolve on their own but frequently become more serious when repairs aren’t handled promptly.
Determining the Exact Cause of the Trouble
In some cases, the same symptom can indicate more than one problem, which makes detecting plumbing issues tricky. A qualified plumber has the experience, tools, and technology, including sewer camera inspection and electronic leak detection equipment, to get to the root cause of the problem.
Preventative Plumbing Maintenance
Don't wait until a plumbing problem arises to call for repairs. Regular preventative maintenance can help you avoid costly and inconvenient plumbing issues in the future. Our team of licensed and insured plumbers in San Jose can perform routine inspections and maintenance to ensure your plumbing system is in top condition.
Benefits of preventative plumbing maintenance include:
- Early detection of potential issues
- Extended lifespan of your plumbing system
- Improved water efficiency
- Reduced risk of major leaks or pipe bursts
- Peace of mind knowing your plumbing is in good working order
“Extremely knowledgeable and efficient and as if that wasn't enough, they were also very reasonable. I highly recommend Royal Plumbing and will be using them for all my future plumbing need”
“I hired Royal Plumbing to redo the entire plumbing at my house in San Francisco. The work has recently been completed. Over the past few months that I've been working with this team, I've seen nothing but a professional team that delivers high quality.” - Afshin D.
“These people are locally owned and are always responsive when you call with a need. They are very knowledgeable. They have done quite a few different jobs for us. They are very honest and always good about calling to let you know when they will arrive.” - Karen Tran